Source: Yatcoyos Guru
1. It is an incompensateable loss to this very rare and pure human life to get oneself indulged in wrong doings (negative deeds).
2. It is an incompensateable loss to die by engaging this rare, pure, transient and perishable human life in irreligious and material activities.
3. To waste this short human life of Degenerated-Age (modern times of moral decadence) in worthless activities is also an incompensateable loss to this rare human life.
4. To live without elaboration of mental fabrication of the mind whose original nature is the pure awareness but to sink into the abyss of darkness mire due to ignorance is an incompensateable loss.
5. To detach oneself from the company of the spiritual Guru, who is the best path-finder, before one attains awakening and be able to help cultivate the proper meditative concentrations is an incompensateable loss.
6. Innate vows are made for one’s conception of the spirit of enlightenment are instrumental to achieve Nirvāņa (liberation), which we cultivate by destroyingour affliction, carelessness and adverse conditions. So, they are incompensateable losses to this human life.
7. To lose the awakening experience achieved with the blessing of the spiritual guru amidst the clumsy, confused and irreligious activities is an incompensateable loss to this human life.
8. To sell out invaluable and profound teachings of the great enlightenment to unfortunate and unworthy common men for sake of ordinary material benefits and vainglory is an incompensateable loss to this human life.
9. Most of the sentient beings must have been our kind parents in any one of our previous births. So, we ought to acknowledge our gratitude to them. We not only forget them, but also react against them with different attitudes (desire, anger, pride, greed, attachment and envy). It is also an incompensateable loss to this rare human life.
10. To close the three gates (body, speech and mind) in the practice of Truth by indulging oneself in luxurious material life during his full youthful is also an incompensateable loss to this rare human life.