THE PATH OF THE UNCONQUERED
1. The nature of the ground of the universal Truth is inexpressible. So the ground is merely a name.
2. There are no such things as path, journey and traveler. They are merely names.
3. In true sense of the term, there is nothing to be viewed and no viewer. So everything is empty. The realization is merely a name.
4. In the primordial mind, there is nothing to meditate and no meditator; the experience is merely a name.
5. In the ultimate nature there is nothing to be done and no doer. The process of conduct is merely a name.
6. Ultimately, there is no thing as time-bound and no doer to do according to time. So time is merely a name.
7. Ultimately, there is nothing to be accumulated from virtuous deeds and no accumulator; the two accumulations (merits and knowledge) are merely names.
8. Ultimately there is nothing to be purified and no purifier; the two obscurations are merely names.
9. Ultimately, there is nothing to be abandoned and no abandoner; in this world both are merely names.
10. Ultimately, there is nothing to be obtained and no obtainer; the fruition is merely names.